Are you feeling confused because you are not sure what to do with your life? Are you stuck in a rut? Are you confused because you have two choices and not sure which one to make? If you feel blocked in your calling, ministry or connection with God:
- Don't panic – We have a tendency to panic and just continue on with what we plan. I tried to keep writing my study of Jude but I just couldn't get back into it. And suddenly this morning in bed, after days of prayer, I was given thoughts about new blog posts. Prov. 16:9
- Be still – I did panic for a few minutes when it was time for a new post and I couldn't write about Jude again, ok maybe a day or so. But then I figured God must have another plan so I just kept praying,
- Pray – and praying.
- Ask God what His plan is.
- Get out of His way. - I had to give up my plan. I have to admit that I wanted to finish Jude before I moved on to something else. It's that urge to complete something before starting something new, right? But God said do My Will. And so that's what I will do. Because His ways are not my ways and His plan is always better than mine, amen?
- Do His will. - So this actually turned into a blog post too. Not the one He gave me this morning, but a good one all the same. I hope it is valuable to someone and I will finish the first one He asked me to write. God bless you friends. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
.Click here to start reading about Jude.
Click over to my Bible journaling page for some pics of my artwork or Stephs books to see what else I've written. God bless you!
I leave you with Paul's wish for the Philippians, and my wish for you: “May you always be filled with the fruit of your salvation, the right righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ, for this will bring much glory and praise to God.” Phil. 1:11
I welcome all comments and follows on social media...